It's time to choose your prom dress!
You may know exactly what you want in your dream prom dress, whether it be a full length ball gown with layers of lace, a figure-hugging backless dress, or a mermaid dress in sleek satin.
Or you may be ready to explore other prom dress possibilities such as sequins, beading and embroidery.
It's your prom - and you will want to turn heads!
Wherever you are in the prom dress decision process, we can help. Here's an easy check list to follow:
1. Choose your prom dress at least two months before your prom. This will give you plenty of time to have any alterations done for the perfect fit, and choose your shoes and accessories.
2. Deciding on your dream prom dress is an exciting time:
3. Once you have chosen your prom dress, you can shop for shoes and accessories. Quality prom dress stores will often offer shoes and accessories and can help advise you on the perfect prom look. Again make sure you feel comfortable.
4. Next it is time to plan your hairstyle and book any beauty treatments such as tanning, nails and make-up.
5. Finally, a couple of weeks before your prom, try on your prom dress with your shoes, accessories, make-up, and hairstyle to be sure you are thrilled with the finished look.
Put your prom dress and a "cover-up" (a clean shirt or scarf) on before applying make-up or styling your hair. This will prevent any make-up smudges or product stains on your dream prom dress.
Then all you need to do is to smile!
We wish you a wonderful prom and hope you enjoy every moment x
Visit Dream Dresses Reading to see our prom dresses. We have over 250 prom dresses in sizes 8-22 and we won't supply the same or similar dress to anyone else at your school.
Like to try some dresses? Contact us to book a one hour appointment.
Dream Dresses Reading, 850 Oxford Road Reading RG30 1EL
Copyright © 2019-2020 Dream Dresses Reading LTD - All Rights Reserved. Company number: 12444266.
Designed to be gorgeous.